- Individualized lesson plans for each child based on their Fall school assessment.
- Adult volunteer tutors (“coaches”) are paired with an individual student and trained by our professional teachers to deliver that student’s lesson plan – a one-to-one teaching and mentoring relationship.
- Follow-up testing to chart progress and refine lesson plans.
- A lending library tailored to students’ interests and reading levels.
- A book giveaway program, to build each student’s home library and foster reading at home.
- Summer programs to prevent summer learning loss (“backsliding”) and prepare 5th graders for the rigors of middle school.
What we provideJenny Melchi2018-08-27T19:16:20+00:00